ACET16 Registration December 2019 Online Application Form, Admit Card:- Eligible applicants that need planning to register student members of IAI people can use on line Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) in the official site. Aspirants may submit the ACET Program Form 2019 before or on the final date November 2019. The Board will run ACET16 Dec on Dec 2018. You can understand the other particulars of ACET 2019 Dec Notification like Qualification Criteria, Important Dates, Program Procedure, Program Entry, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, endings, etc in this post. Interested candidates may assess below for complete info.
ACET16 Registration December 2019
Institute of Actuaries India (IAI) conducts the ACET examination twice in annually i.e.. Throughout the Actuarial Common Entrance Test, the offender can register as a part of IAI. Therefore, the qualified candidates who would like to select the entry into professional classes of Actuaries at IAI need to employ for ACET examination 2019. The candidates that finished their 10+2 examination are entitled to look the exam. ACET enrollment June 2019 will probably be published in February. Hence, the aspiring students may enroll for ACET 16 examination until the previous date. Proceed through the subsequent segments, to learn the eligibility standards, ACET 2019 enrollment procedure, assessment dates (for both June & October sessions), program charge payment information, etc.. Additionally, candidates may assess the details needed for Actuaries India ACET 2019-20 registration.
Approach to Satisfy ACET Dec Entrance Exam Type 2019
- See official site @ www.actuariesindia.org
- Hunt the ACET Information Boucher 2019 and start it.
- Read it carefully then click apply online.
- Make online registration and login with enrolled identification and password.
- Open the application form and then fill it whole form with appropriate data.
- Publish scan duplicates of Photo, Sign and Records replicate.
- Recheck it then click submit button.
- Have out a print copy for future usage.
Admit Card of the IAI ACET Dec Exam 2019:-
Doing hallway ticket will required for many contenders. By employing the program number aspirants can get into the ACET Hall Ticket 2019 from the primary site that’s mentioned above. IAI ACET 2019 Admit Card indicates that the date, time and place of the exam.
ACET Exam Pattern 2019 & Syllabus Details:-
The ACET Exam 2019 will be include two (2) segments. Section-I will be include Mathematics, Statistics, and Data Interpretation of 55 percent Weightage. Section II will probably be Logical Reasoning with 45 percent Weightage. The questions will be multiple choice with 4 choices. The examination will possess 70 multiple alternative kind’s queries for 100 marks. The whole period of the entry test is 3 hours.
Lead author of ACET Exam 2019 December:-
The ACET15 Dec Effect 2018 will declare on the internet on the official site in Dec 2019. The aspirants can assess the ACET 2018 Effect by Roll amount of evaluation and date of arrival from the official website.
Click Here To Assess ACET Dec Result 2019
After obtaining the outcome, participants need to register themselves for the Student Loan by completing the Student Loan Form. After completing the application type, Contenders choose the printout of this Program Season Payment Verification Form.
Name of the Exam: Actuarial Common Entrance Test.
Conducting Board: Institute of Actuaries of India.
The short name of the Exam: ACET.
Admission to the professional courses in Actuaries.
Category: Application Form, Admit Card & Result.
Apply Mode: Online.
Online Registration Begins Feb 2019.
Last date of Online Registration: May 2019.
Date of the Exam: Dec 2019.
Result Announce Date: Jan 2020.
Main Website: www.actuariesindia.org
Eligibility Criteria for ACET16 2019 Exam (Dec Session):-
Aspirants need to pass the 10+2/Intermediate from the recognized board of education or equivalent examination with English as one of the subjects.
There is no Age Bar to apply for the ACET Exam 2019.
The Cost of the Application:
The application fee will be Rs. 3000/- for fill the form and you can pay the fee by online mode of payments using Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card, etc.
Important Dates of ACET16 December 2019 Session:-
April 2018 Session:
|Registration Starts from||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Registration close||4th week of May 2019|
|Date of Exam||Dec 2019|
|Result Declaration||Jan 2020|
|Last date to take admission||3rd week of Nov 2019|
Dec Session 2018:
|Exam Events||Important dates|
|Online Application Starting Date||July 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Application Form||Nov 2018|
|Admit Card Downloading date||7 or 10 days before the exam date|
|Date of ACET Exam||Dec 2018|
|Result Declaration||Dec 2018|
|Last Date to take Student Membership Admission||Jan/ Feb 2019|
The distribution of marks is given below:
|45 Questions||1 Marks|
|20 Questions||2 Marks|
|05 Questions||3 Marks|
IAI Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2019 Syllabus:-
- Data Interpretation.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Permutations and Combination.
- Types of Data: Statistical diagrams, bar chart, histogram, dot plot, stem-and-leaf, boxplot.
- Continuous Distributions: continuous uniform, exponential, the normal distribution.
- Discrete random variables: definitions, probabilities, mean, mode, median, standard deviation, variance, the coefficient of skewness.
- Correlation: scatter plots, covariance, correlation coefficient.
- Measures of Spread: range, interquartile range, standard deviation, Variance, Skewness.
- Advanced Probabilities: tree diagrams, conditional probabilities.
- Probabilities: basic rules of probabilities.
- Discrete Distributions: Discrete uniform, Bernoulli, binomial, Poisson.
- Continuous random variables: definitions, probabilities, mean, mode, median, standard deviation, variance, the coefficient of skewness.
- Measures of Location: mean, median, mode.
- Summary Questions.
- Jumbled Paragraph.
- Cloze Passage.
- Vocabulary Based (Synonyms Antonyms).
- Facts / Inferences / Judgements.
- English Usage or Grammar.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Analogies or Reverse Analogies.
- Meaning-Usage Match.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Sentence Correction.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Bar Graphs.
- Pie Chart.
- Column Graphs.
- Line Charts.
- Number and Letter Series.
- Logical Sequence.
- Binary Logic.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Logical Matching.
- Logical Connectives.
- Blood Relations.
- Notation and standard functions.
- Numerical Methods.