MUCLET Law Entrance 2019 Application Form:- Mumbai University has Now Circulated a Note for the Interest of Entry into Job in Law programme. Curious contenders need to fulfill MUCLET application Form at the month of March 2019. People who wish to research law can employ and book the chair for evaluation. Nominees can find the choice for various Government schools after clearing this entry test. The candidates may check the official site to MUCLET Notification 2019 details. The contenders who employed the examination have to look at the examination and also the candidates that obtained qualified for the examination will receive Mumbai Univ Law Admission 2019 according to the marks obtained by these. It’s possible to assess the Mumbai Univ CLET Program 2019 like application procedure, eligibility, blueprint, syllabus, test dates, acknowledge card, outcome date, etc in this report.
MUCLET Law Entrance 2019 Application Form
Mumbai University is among the very best and earliest institutes in Mumbai. It gives many channels such as UG and PG under different classes. The arrangement of MUCLET evaluation is provided below. Each year that the officials publish the note to provide the admissions into the chosen aspirants. The contenders who meet the standards norma should just apply to your examination.
Candidates who’ve done together with the enrollment procedure can find the Mumbai Univ CLET Admit Card 2019 to the official site. It is quite simple to get into the MUCLET Admit Card 2019 in the website. Applicants simply open the hyperlink and fill compulsory particulars and submit. The MUCLET 2019 Phone letter will show up in the computer system. Aspirants have to have the program amount to obtain the Hall Ticket of MUCLET Exam 2019. Simply take a tough copy and gift to the exam centre on a particular date. The board will subject the Mumbai Univ CLET Hall Ticket 10 times ahead of the examination. Contenders May assess out the MUCLET Syllabus 2019 & Pattern information in the official telling.
Important Dates to be Remember:-
|Application Start Date||March 2019|
|Last date To Fill the Application Form||April 2019|
|MUCLET Exam date||April 2019|
|Admit Card Release date||10 days before the exam date|
|Result Declaration Date||May 2019|
The board has created the particular cutoff markers; people who hit that markers could be chosen for another round. Aspirants can check the former year cutoff marks in the official website. As[irants can check the class shrewd MUCLET Cutoff marks in the official connection of Mumbai University following the outcome announcement.
|MULLET events||Schedule (expected data)|
|Application form start date||03rd week of March 2019|
|Application form submission ends||the 03rd week of April 2019|
|Admit cards to be issued by University of Mumbai||03rd week of April 2019|
|Entrance exam to be conducted in||04th week of April 2019|
The candidates who composed the examination will be willing to inspect the MUCLET Result 2019 in the official site. The officers will likely launch the Mumbai Univ CLET Result 2019 on its own official site. Aspirants should possess the admit card amount to acquire the consequence of Mumbai Univ Common Law Entrance Test 2018. For additional information concerning the Mumbai Unic Common Law Entrance Test Result & response crucial aspirants can remain in contact with us frequently.
People who clear the examination can be reached by E-mail/SMS to your additional counselling procedure MUCLET Counseling 2019 can run part shrewd. Postulants need to deposit charge to attend it due to some reason pupil not attended 1st counselling can get involved in next additional around. This procedure can assist you in getting admission in a fantastic institute.
MUCLET Law Entrance 2019 Details
Authority Name– University of Mumbai.
Admission for– Integrated Five Years Management & Law Degree Programme B.B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) Course.
Notice– Mumbai Univ Law Admissions.
Mode of Application– Online.
Application Availability –March 2019.
Exam Date – April 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for MU CLET Admission Test 2019:-
MUCLET Law Entrance 2019 Qualification –
Candidates must have to clear 10th and 12th or equivalent from the renowned board. For General and OBC the board needs 45% whereas 40% aggregate marks for ST and SC to apply for MU Law Entrance Exam.
MUCLET Law Entrance 2019 Age Limit –
Those who want to apply, their minimum age required is 20th years.
MUCLET Law Entrance 2019 Application Fee –
For reserved category, it is Rs.1000/- whereas for Unreserved (UR) it’s Rs.2000/-.
MUCLET Law Entrance 2019 Selection/Admission Process
- Written Entrance Exam.
मुंबई विश्वविद्यालय CLET Apply Online 2019 Process
MH CET Law Result 2019
The merit list was prepared on the grounds of both MH CET Law score. The MH CET Law Impact 2019 was announced on May 2019 (For 5 year classes ) & 29th June 2018 (For 3 year classes ). Candidates may assess their results via internet process through the site. Candidates are advised to have a printout of this outcome and keep it safe for future usage.
MH CET Law 2019 Counselling
MH CET Law counseling was launched from June 2019 (5 year law class ). Candidates are educated on the basis of marks secured by the candidate at the entry test. The concentrated counselling is performed by the college through internet procedure. On the grounds of position, access to chairs and options full of applicants, chairs will be allocated for entrance in a variety of schools & associations.
MH CET Law Process Form 2019
- MH CET Law online enrollment for 5-year law class was started today.
- To 3-year law classes, it’s been published on 16th April 2019.
- Input all the essential information like private, academic, communication, etc..
- Nominees need to pay the program fee through internet mode.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned signature and photograph.
- For booked categories the program fee ought to be Rs 400/.
- The charge payment may be performed via internet mode through net payment/net banking/credit card/debit card/IMPS/Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- The program fee is non refundable.
Here We’re providing the Fundamental eligibility of all MH CET Law 2019 evaluation:
- NRI: NRI applicants, people meet the eligibility criteria prescribed by the jurisdiction are entitled to apply.
- Minority: The applicants belong to some religious or linguistic community beneath condition of Maharashtra could use for this examination.
- Foreign/OCI/PIO: Nominees conform to those 3 classes are entitled to apply.
- J&K Migrants: The kids’s of taxpayers of J&K that has been homeless because of terrorist actions.
- Domicile: The applicants belong to Maharashtra country or created in Maharashtra qualify to use.
- Nominees those parents are operating and so are born from the country might also qualified to apply.
- Maximum Age: there is absolutely not any maximum age limitation for 5 year included law and 3 year legislation programme.
- Qualification for LLB (5 Year): Pupils should have rid 12th or equal examination from any board.
The examination pattern particulars are cited here:
- Mode: The examination will be run in online (Computer Based Test) manner in numerous sessions.
- Sort of Issue: Query paper will be includes Objective Type Questions.
- Negative Answered: there’ll not be a supply of unwanted marking.
- Duration of Assessment: The period is going to be awarded is just two hours.
- Moderate of Paper: The issue paper is being printed in English and in Marathi language.
|Subjects||No. of Questions (for LLB 5 yr)||No. of Questions (for LLB 3 yr)||Marks/Question|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40||30||1|
|General Knowledge with current affairs||30||40||1|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40||30||1|
Dear Candidates it is also possible to share this info with friends and family via the social websites such as Facebook, Twitter along with Google Plus. When there’s an upgrade on this subject, we’ll allow it to be accessible on this webpage. Here we must upgrade the most recent job recruitment in addition to all authorities project alarms and etc.. Such applicants, that want to enter government businesses, it’s a great chance to understand all of the latest government information associated with all countries directly in the entire info. The web site may use the link over After all recruiting boards are printed, details associated with cut off marks, outcomes and final merit list will be updated on our website.