Guru Nanak Dev University a residential and affiliating University situated in Amritsar was established in November 1969. Guru Nanak Dev University is conducting an entrance test for the students to take admission in LL.M, M.B.A, and M.P.Ed. in various colleges of Punjab affiliated to Guru Nanak Dev University. The course is approved by BCI and is accredited by NAAC “A” grade. This Entrance exam is very compulsory for all aspirants who want to take admission in various courses in Guru Nanak Dev University. Guru Nanak Dev Universit is very Reputed University in Amritsar. A huge number of candidates be the part of this University. We are provided the last information regarding the GNDU LLM MPED MBA MTech admit card 2018.
Registration Process for Combined Entrance Test
- Candidates can apply for the course online by visiting the official website at gndu.ac.in under the admission tab.
- Candidate must fill all the credential required with utmost care and don’t forget to save the password for further use and take out the print of fee deposit slip with Unique ID.
- A fee of Rs 1200/- Rupees One Thousand Two Hundred only (in case of General Category) and Rs 600/- Rupees Six Hundred (in case of SC/ST category) has to be deposited in any of the branches of State Bank of Patiala.
- Application form can now be filled at least three days later of depositing the fees in the bank.
- The last date for the registration is 29th June 2018.
Examination Pattern and Eligibility for LL.M
- The duration of the exam is two hours and the Question Paper is of one hundred marks with fifty marks for objective type and subjective type each.
- 1st part is of 50 marks comprising of objective type questions based on Legal and Constitutional History, Jurisprudence, Law of Contract, Family Law, Law of Torts and Consumer Protection, Public International Law, Company Law, Environmental Law, Criminal Law, Constitutional Law.
- 2nd part of fifty marks consists of subjective questions.
- Only the candidates who have secured at least 55% in LL.B are eligible to appear in the entrance examination.
- Students are advised to reach well in time at the examination centers and will not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the examination time is over even if they have finished doing their exam.
Dates of Examination and Result
- The entrance exam will be conducted on 10th July 2018.
- Results of the exam will be declared on 24th July 2018.
Admit Card of the Entrance Examination
- Admit card of the entrance examination can be downloaded from the official website.
Examination Pattern and Eligibility for GMET (MBA)
- The GMET question paper will be of 200 marks divided into 4 sections comprising of objective type questions based on Numeric Ability, General Knowledge, English Comprehension & Grammer, and Business Aptitude of 50 marks each.
- Applicants must be a graduate with 50% marks for general category and 45% in case of SC/ST applicants.
- Submission of Entrance Exam form starts on 25th May 2018
- Last Date of Submission Form is 20th June 2018
- Entrance Exam Date for GMET is 28th June 2018.
- Counseling start date is 11th July 2018.
How to Download GNDU LLM MPED MBA MTech admit card 2018
Admit Cards for GMET entrance exam can be downloaded around one week before the examination date from the GNDU official website www.gndu.ac.in under the admission tab.
GNDU CET Entrance Exam for M.Tech.
GNDU is offering M.Tech courses in Computer Science and Engineering and Electronics and Communication Engineering having 30 seats each.
Examination Pattern and Eligibility Criteria
An online entrance examination in English medium will be conducted having Multi Choice Objective Type Questions and the candidate has to choose the one of the correct choices. The questions will be based on the B.Tech syllabus of the respective specialization.
Candidates securing 60% in B.Tech (in case of General and OBC Candidates) and 55% (in case of SC/ST candidates) in the respective stream will be eligible for appearing in the CET.
- Submission of Entrance Exam form starts on 1st June 2018
- Last Date of Submission Form is 30th June 2018
- Entrance Exam Date for CET is 11th July 2018.
- Counseling dates are 21st to 22nd July 2018.
Admit Cards for CET
Admit Cards for GMET entrance exam can be downloaded around one week before the examination date from the GNDU official website www.gndu.ac.in under the admission tab
Entrance Examination for M.P.Ed.
- The candidate seeking for admission in M.P.Ed must have completed B.P.Ed from any recognized University/ College with at least 50% marks (in case of General Category) and 45% (in case of SC?ST Candidate).
- The candidate is also required to pass Physical Fitness Test as per the criteria.
- Submission of Entrance Exam form starts on 5th June 2018
- Last Date of Submission Form is 29th June 2018
- Entrance Exam Date for CET is 13th July 2018.
- Counseling dates are 14th July 2018.
Admit Cards for M.P.Ed Entrance Test
Admit Cards for M.P.Ed entrance exam can be downloaded around one week before the examination date from the GNDU official website www.gndu.ac.in under the admission tab.