West Bengal JELET Lateral Entry Counselling 2018:- WBJEE Board also conducts counseling for JELET and also this counseling is run to get rectal entry into 2nd year (3rd session ) of their four-year classes of Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology and Pharmacy at a variety of schools and institutes of both West Bengal. An individual notification will be printed about the JELET counseling 2018 about the official site of WBJEE Board.
West Bengal JELET Lateral Entry Counselling 2018
- Counseling fee could be filed through Bank-Challan from the favor of West Bengal Entrance Examination Board in any division of Allahabad.
- Counseling charge is non-refundable.
West Bengal JELET Qualification
- Candidate needs a diploma in Engineering/ Technology by 45 percent (40% for booked applicants ) in a recognized faculty.
For Pharmacy Diploma holder searching for entrance in Pharmacy Degree classes –
- Candidate needs a diploma in Pharmacy with 45 percent (40% for booked applicants ) from a famous faculty.
For B.Sc applicants seeking entry in Engineering and Technology Degree classes –
- So applicants should have passed the B.Sc level with 45 percent (40% for booked candidates) in a recognized faculty.
Candidates should have qualified West Bengal JELET 2018 examination and their titles ought to be present at the honor list.
Overview of West Bengal JELET 2018 Examination
|Exam Name||West Bengal JELET 2018|
|Article Category||JELET Counseling|
|Exam conducting Authority||WBJEE Board|
|Exam type||State level|
|Counseling Authority||WBJEE Board, Kolkata|
|Course offered||Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology and Pharmacy|
|Examination date||24th June 2018|
|Date of WB JEHOM result||2nd week of July 2018 (tentative)|
|Commencement of Counseling||July 2018 (tentative)|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Registration mode for counseling||Online|
|Website of WBJEE Board||www.wbjeeb.in|
WB JELET Counselling 2018 Procedure
- The very first and most significant step in a counseling procedure is enrollment. Candidates need to fill an internet registration form to qualify for counseling. The application form is going to be published only through internet mode. After completing all of the particulars, candidates need to submit the shape and need to have a printout of this filled-in program form.
- Nominees need to create decisions and fulfill their favored schools.
- After completing the enrollment form, enrolled applicants will be called for counselling procedure on a particular time and date. Candidates need to be present in the counselling venue including all the essential documents. No candidate will be permitted to sit counselling without appropriate documents.
- From the counselling, applicants will probably be allocated seats on the grounds of this selection stuffed by these and confirmation of chairs.
- After counselling chairs will be allocated to the applicants. Chair allotment end result will be printed on the official site of this WBJEE Board.
- Now applicants need to attend the schools allocated to them.
- Nominees who won’t be allocated any chairs in the very first form of counselling, they can get involved in another round of counselling.
|Online application form filling||Updated soon|
|Last date to fill online application||Updated soon|
|Choice Locking||Updated soon|
|Allotment of seats||Updated soon|
|Counseling fee||Updated soon|
|Document verification||Updated soon|
|Reporting to the allotted college||Updated soon|
- A Rank card/ Result sheet of JELET 2018
- Admit card of JELET-2018
- Date of Birth Proof
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment
- Mark sheet of Diploma in Engineering/ Technology and Pharmacy (whichever applicable)
- Self-attested photocopy of mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination.
- Domicile certification
- Transfer Certification
- Conduct certification / Character certification
- Occupational certification
- Passport sized photos
- Other encouraging files.
Just registered applicants will be permitted to look at the counselling.
- Online registration or title in merit, the listing doesn’t suggest that candidate has the entrance.
- Eligible applicants are advised through official site and emails for counselling procedure.
- Nominees should be present in the counselling venue combined with the essential documents.
- If the offender found ineligible at any point of counselling then his candidature is going to be pinpointed.
- No additional individual is going to be permitted to attend entrance and counselling process on the benefit of this candidate under ordinary conditions.
- Chairs will be allocated to the applicants on the grounds of virtue, access to documents and seats.
- The moment official counselling schedule is going to be published, we’ll upgrade the exact same here.
- In the event of any difficulty associated with West Bengal JELET 2018 counselling, candidates should speak to the counselling body. Contact details are provided under –
|Date of Examination||24.06.2018 (SUNDAY)|
|Availability of downloadable Admit Card at www.wbjeeb.in||15.06.2018|
|Publication of Rank Cards||22.07.2018|
|Registration The intending JELET-2018 rank holders will have to apply for online registration through Board’s website at www.wbjeeb.in||18.08.2018 to 24.08.2018|
|Counselling for admission to 2nd Year Degree Courses in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy in Universities and Engineering/Pharmacy Institutes in West Bengal through the Lateral Entry Scheme (JELET-2018).||29.08.2018 to 02.09.2018 |
Counselling for JELET – 2018, Venue: Gitanjali Stadium Rajdanga, Kasba (Near E.M By-pass), Kolkata-700 107